Benefits of Multi Complete
Your body needs various vitamins and minerals every day to function properly. Multi Complete is formulated with 22 of them, designed to provide your body with daily nutritional support, every day. It helps support the immune system with zinc and vitamins A, C and D. It also helps support healthy bones and teeth with calcium, magnesium and vitamin D3. And it delivers clinically-proven absorption.‡†
USP has tested and verified ingredients, potency, and manufacturing process.
USP sets official standards for dietary supplements. See www.uspverified.org.
Serving Size 1 Softgel
- Amount Per Softgel % Daily Value
- Calories 10
- Total Fat 1 g 1%*
- Protein less than 1 g
- Vitamin A (as Beta Carotene) 750 mcg 83%
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 60 mg 67%
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 25 mcg (1000 IU) 125%
- Vitamin E (as dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) 22.5 mg 150%
- Vitamin K (as Phytonadione) 40 mcg 33%
- Thiamin (as Thiamine Mononitrate) 1.5 mg 125%
- Riboflavin 1.7 mg 131%
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) 20 mg 125%
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 2 mg 118%
- Folate 665 mcg DFE (400 mcg Folic Acid) 167%
- Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 6 mcg 250%
- Biotin 30 mcg 100%
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate) 10 mg 200%
- Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate) 100 mg 8%
- Iron (as Ferrous Fumarate) 18 mg 100%
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 150 mcg 100%
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide) 40 mg 10%
- Zinc (as Zinc Oxide) 15 mg 136%
- Selenium (as Selenium Yeast) 20 mcg 36%
- Copper (as Cupric Oxide) 2 mg 222%
- Manganese (as Manganese Sulfate) 4 mg 174%
- Chromium (as Chromium Chloride) 120 mcg 343%
- Molybdenum (as Sodium Molybdate) 45 mcg 100%
- *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Soybean Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin, Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Rapeseed Lecithin, Yellow Beeswax, Water,
Color Added, Yellow 6, Red 40, Blue 1.
CAUTION: If you are taking medication or have blood clotting issues, consult your physician before use.WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Suggested UseTake daily with water and a meal.
Packaged with equipment that also processes milk, shellfish (crab and shrimp), and wheat allergens.
CAUTION: If you are taking medication or have blood clotting issues, consult your physician before use.
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
Quality That Counts
The nurish by Nature Made® Standard
We’re pretty obsessed with quality. That’s why we make it our responsibility to be an industry leader—with everything from ingredient sourcing and manufacturing practices, to investment in new innovations. This allows us to deliver a quality product and personalized experience.
What is United States Pharmacopeia?
The United States Pharmacopeia (USP) is a scientific, nonprofit organization that sets federally recognized public standards of quality for medicines, dietary supplements, and foods. USP has been establishing standards since 1820. Its dietary supplement standards are recognized in the 1994 Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act, and today USP standards are used by manufacturers and regulators in more than 140 countries. As an independent entity, USP is able to work with governments, manufacturers, and practitioners worldwide to set public health standards that are trusted worldwide. nurish by Nature Made® works with USP to drive quality in dietary supplements and in pursuit of purity and potency of our products.
By the #1 Pharmacist RecommendedVitamin and Supplement Brand*
Pharmacists are a wealth of knowledge on general nutritional information and over-the-counter products. And we’re proud to practice the same quality sourcing and scientific backing that has earned Nature Made the #1 pharmacist recommended vitamin and supplement brand of choice.*
*Based on a survey of pharmacists who recommend branded vitamins and supplements.