No-Bake Funfetti Protein Bars
Jordan Drankoski, healthy living blogger, former professional dancer and entrepreneur shares her no-bake funfetti protein bar recipe.
2 cups oat flour (i pulse oats in a food blender!)
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup vanilla protein powder
2 tbsp monk fruit or any granulated sweetener
pinch sea salt
1/3 cup almond, peanut or cashew butter
1/2 cup maple syrup
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp almond extract
1/2 cup (or more) of almond milk
- Line a 9x9 inch pan with parchment.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients from the oat flour to sea salt
- Add in the nut butter, maple syrup, extracts, and milk, and stir well to combine (i used my hands!). if it’s too dry, add more milk tbsp by tbsp.
- If not using a glaze, add your sprinkles in here or, press down the “dough” in an even layer in the pan, then add the glaze (2 tbsp melted coconut oil + 1 scoop protein + 1-2 tbsp milk) and the sprinkles on top.
- Freeze for at least 30 minutes before cutting and store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.
Jordan Drankoski is a healthy living blogger, former professional dancer and entrepreneur living in Los Angeles. She currently runs a digital marketing company that caters to small, women-owned businesses and her passion project is sharing budget-conscious healthy recipes, wellness tips, workout reviews and mental health inspiration on her instagram and blog, Dancing for Donuts. Her hope is to make wellness more attainable for all, and inspire a more balanced lifestyle for overall health and happiness.
This information is only for educational purposes and is not medical advice or intended as a recommendation of any specific products. Consult your health care provider for more information.